The Dell Inspiron G3 3579 is a gaming laptop with a 15.6-inch FHD display, 16 GB of memory, and an 8th generation Intel Core i5-8300H processor. It also has a 128 GB SSD and 1 TB SATA HDD.
Supports Hyper Threading, which can improve performance and efficiency
Can run some popular PC games at a recommended level, including Fortnite, Minecraft, PUBG, and GTA V
May not be able to run games like Apex Legends
Plastic may not last forever
The Dell G3 3579 has a 4-cell lithium ion battery with a capacity of 56 Wh. The battery is 15.2 V and measures 242.10 x 104.20 x 5.60 mm (L x W x H).
Download Dell Inspiron G3 3579 Drivers for Windows 10
Download Laptop Dell Inspiron series G3 3579 Driver for Windows 10 64bit. To get the file the proper driver of Dell, first choose your OS, then find your device name and click the download button.
You may download Dell G3 3579 Software from Dell Driver & Download website, firmware and some devices applications for your Dell PCs, tablets, mobile devices, monitors, projectors, servers, storage & networking devices etc.
Model Type : Dell G3 3579
Compability : Windows 10 64 Bit
Source : Dell
|Dell G3 3579 and 3779 System BIOS
|Waves MaxxAudio Pro Application
|Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
|Intel UHD Graphics Driver
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/1050Ti/1060
and MX 940/150/230 Graphics Driver
|Dell Security Advisory Update – DSA-2020-059
|Goodix Fingerprint Sensor Driver
9260/8265/8260/7265/3165 Wi-Fi UWD Driver
|Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 WiFi and Bluetooth Driver
|Killer AX1690/AX1675/AX1650 and Intel AX411/AX211/AX210/AX201/
AX200/9560/9462/9260/8265/8260/7265/3165 Bluetooth UWD Driver
|Intel HID Event Filter Driver
|Dell Power Manager Service
|Micron 2200S PCIe NVMe SSD Firmware
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver
Effortless Dell G3 RAM Upgrade Guide for Improved Performance
Discovering your Dell G3 laptop could use a performance boost? This easy-to-follow tutorial video by Gaging Gadgets has you covered. Learn how to seamlessly upgrade your Dell G3’s RAM, enhancing its capabilities from 8 to a robust 32 gigabytes.
Choosing the Right RAM:
Before diving into the upgrade process, the video highlights the importance of selecting compatible RAM. It recommends sodimm RAM with 260 pins and provides a link in the description for a specific brand for easy comparison.
- Access the laptop’s back panel by unscrewing 10 Phillips head screws.
- Disconnect the battery as a precautionary measure.
- Release the existing RAM by gently pulling back metal tabs on each side.
- Install the new RAM by aligning the pins and applying gentle pressure. The video emphasizes the correct orientation.
- Reattach the battery, ensuring a secure connection.
- Snap the back panel back into place, taking care not to overtighten the screws to avoid damage.
- System Memory Changes and Final Checks:
- After completing the RAM upgrade, the laptop may display a system memory change warning upon reboot. Simply select “continue” to proceed through the boot process.