Canon MAXIFY GX6050 Driver Download All-in-One Printer & free Software for Windows 11, 10, 7 here for free.
On this page, driversoftlaptop.com provides links to Canon MAXIFY GX6050 drivers from the original files. To get the proper files from Canon, just make sure your OS or mobile system is installed, then click the download button below.
You may download the Canon MAXIFY GX6050 driver, software, firmware, and some device applications for your Canon PCs, tablets, mobile devices, monitors, projectors, servers, storage and networking devices, etc.
Canon MAXIFY GX6050 Driver
|GX6050 series Driver setup package (Windows)||20.4 MB|
|GX6000 series MP Driver Ver.1.02||89 MB|
Microsoft Windows 11
Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Windows 8.1
Microsoft Windows 7
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Русский, Čeština, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Hrvatski, Lietuvių, Latviešu, Slovenščina, Slovensky, Українська, Български, Română, Bahasa Indonesia, 日本語, 한국어, 繁體中文, ไทย, Tiếng Việt, 简体中文, عربية
Canon MAXIFY GX6050 Driver Features
- Print speed: It can print up to 24 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white documents and up to 15.5 ppm for color documents.
- Print resolution: The printer has a maximum print resolution of 600 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi), which means it can produce sharp and clear prints with vibrant colors.
- Connectivity: The MAXIFY GX6050 can connect to your computer or mobile device via USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or Wi-Fi Direct. It also supports mobile printing via the Canon PRINT app.
- Paper handling: The printer has a 250-sheet paper cassette and a 100-sheet rear tray, which means it can handle a variety of paper types and sizes. It also has automatic duplex printing, which can save you time and paper.
- Ink system: The MAXIFY GX6050 uses Canon’s Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) ink system, which produces smudge-resistant and water-resistant prints that are long-lasting. It uses individual ink tanks for each color, which means you only have to replace the colors that run out.
- Large display screen: The printer has a 2.7-inch color LCD display screen that makes it easy to navigate through menus and settings.
- Security features: The MAXIFY GX6050 has several security features, including Secure Print, which requires a password to print confidential documents, and SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), which allows you to monitor and control the printer remotely.