Canon imagePROGRAF GP-300 Driver Download All-in-One Printer & free Software for Windows 11, 10, 7 here for free.
On this page, we provided links to imagePROGRAF GP-300 Series from the original files. To get the proper driver files for Canon, you just need to make sure your OS or mobile system is compatible, then click the download button below.
Canon imagePROGRAF GP-300 Driver
|imagePROGRAF GP-300 Full Driver & Software Package||20.9 MB|
|imagePROGRAF GP-300 Printer Driver||65.9 MB|
Microsoft Windows 11
Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Windows 8.1
Microsoft Windows 7
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Русский, Čeština, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Hrvatski, Lietuvių, Latviešu, Slovenščina, Slovensky, Українська, Български, Română, Bahasa Indonesia, 日本語, 한국어, 繁體中文, ไทย, Tiếng Việt, 简体中文, عربية
You may check also Canon imagePROGRAF GP Printer Manual Setup from Canon Official Website. All firmwares, security patch, Some devices applications for your Canon with PC, tablets, mobile devices, monitors, projectors, servers, storage & networking devices are available too.
Canon imagePROGRAF GP-300 Features
The Canon imagePROGRAF GP-300 is a large format printer that is designed for professional use. Some of its key features include:
- Print speed: It can print up to 4 pages per minute (ppm) for color documents and up to 6 ppm for black and white documents.
- Print resolution: The printer has a maximum print resolution of 2400 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi), which means it can produce high-quality prints with sharp details and vibrant colors.
- Large format printing: The imagePROGRAF GP-300 can print on a variety of media up to 36 inches wide, including glossy and matte papers, vinyl, and canvas.
- Connectivity: The printer has a USB port and Ethernet connectivity, which allows it to be easily connected to a network. It also supports mobile printing via the Canon PRINT app.
- Ink system: The imagePROGRAF GP-300 uses a 5-color dye/pigment Reactive Ink set, which produces high-quality prints with accurate colors and sharp details. It uses individual ink tanks for each color, which means you only have to replace the colors that run out.
- Large display screen: The printer has a 3.5-inch color LCD display screen that makes it easy to navigate through menus and settings.
- Software: The imagePROGRAF GP-300 comes with a variety of software tools, including Canon’s Print Plug-In for Microsoft Office and PosterArtist Lite, which allows you to create professional-looking posters and signs.