Download Printer Brother MFC-5890CN Driver & Software free for Mac and Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista printer here for free.
If you want something fast, choose Brother MFC-5890CN Printer. This device will make your life easier with multi-page scanning, plus connect, copy and print on it.
You may check also Brother MFC-5890CN Printer Setup from Brother Official Website. All firmwares, security patch, Some devices applications for your Brother with PC, tablets, mobile devices, monitors, projectors, servers, storage & networking devices are available too.
Brother MFC-5890CN Driver For Windows
|MFC-5890CN Full Driver & Software Package||43.6 MB|
|Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local Connection||16.2 MB|
|Add Printer Wizard Driver||16.2 MB|
Operating system (s)
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
How To Install The Printer?
- Close all running task or programs on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- You just follow the instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
Notice: Do not plug the USB cable until the device prompted by the installer. If you are connecting to a network, ensure the network cable is connected before running the installer.
The Brother MFC-5890CN is a multifunction printer that was released in 2010. It has the following specifications:
- Print speed: Up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white and 28 ppm for color
- Print resolution: Up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy speed: Up to 35 ppm for black and white and 28 ppm for color
- Copy resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Fax speed: Up to 3 seconds per page
- Fax memory: Up to 400 pages
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (with optional adapter)
- Paper capacity: Up to 150 sheets
- Automatic document feeder: Up to 35 sheets
- Supported media sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, DL, and custom sizes
- Operating system compatibility: Windows and Mac
This printer has a number of features, including automatic duplex printing, a 4.2-inch color LCD display, and the ability to print directly from a USB drive or a media card. It also has a built-in answering machine and can send and receive faxes.